Skip to content
- Semi-modern appearance is appropriate for modern layouts behind UP Excursion trains as well as historical layouts operating freight and UP passenger services.
- New coreless motor design with dual brass flywheels for silky-smooth performance at all speeds, even slow crawls.
- Special cross-braced shock absorbers equalize the pressure on the locomotive drivers to maximize traction.
- Illuminated headlight and locomotive numberboards. The FEF tender does not have operational lights, but lighting kits are available for the special Water Tender cars (sold separately)
- DCC friendly design, allowing for easy drop-in installation of DCC. This locomotive is also available with DCC pre-installed from Kato USA!
- 11" (282mm) Minimum turning radius on ground level track, 15" (381mm) Minimum turning radius on Viaduct track.
- All detail parts installed
Excursion Version: White Driver rims, silver smokebox, gloss paint.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.