Follow the famous cattle trail north through dusty Texas and Oklahoma to Abilene, Kansas. Abilene is the destination point for all Chisholm Trail cattle, the largest stockyard in the Midwest owned by Joseph G. McCoy. Here the cattle herds are loaded onto trains and shipped on the Union Pacific Eastern Division railroad to the growing northeastern cities.
The end of the trail stops here with this new operating stock car. Now you can hear the sounds of the cattle inside the stock car respond in unique fashion to the various movements of your freight train. Listen to a variety of “mooing” sounds coming from the cantankerous cows inside – sounds that are uniquely triggered from motion sensors in your operating stock car. You’ll also hear realistic sounds of the freight car itself as it brakes and scrapes its way down the rails, and even sounds of the cowboy workers.
With a LEGACY CAB-2 remote controller, you can activate sounds yourself (and even create your own customized“Quilling Cow”!). Take realism and fun to the next level with this new operating stock car.
- Die-cast metal trucks and operating couplers
- RailSounds sound system with livestock sounds and stock car sounds
- Includes cow figure in interior
- Command Control operation including volume control, sound activation, On/Off control
- On/Off sound switch
- Volume control
- Sounds are triggered by movement of the car on the layout